For more than 7 years, Estucia, has been providing beauty care to South Florida women
Dr. Ronald Ackerman, MD, FACOG
Director and CEO of Estucia Weight Loss and Aesthetics – Voted Womans Best Friend in Palm Beach
Dr. Ronald Ackerman has worked with the care of women since 1986. His whole life has been dedicated to the care of women – whether that be beauty and health, Obstetrics and Gynecology or General Medicine.
Dr. Ackerman is known as the OB/GYN for celebrities. You may have seen him with Celine Dion on numerous magazines or in the tabloids for delivering her son and beautiful twins.
Consequently, he’s developed a name for himself as one of the leading OB/GYN’s in the nation. Locally, he was one of the first OB/GYNs in the Palm Beach area to develop a large practice. And was a founding director of Palms West Hospitals’ prestigious Your New Life Center, and helped make it what it is today.
Having been in practice for over 30 years treating women in all areas of women’s healthcare he now specializes in many forms of beauty and health care including weight loss, hormone replacement therapy, laser treatments, botox, fillers, Platelet Rich Plasma treatments, fat reduction, microneedling, chemical peels, double chin reduction, thread lift (minimally invasive face lift) and many other therapeutic areas in the field of beauty and aesthetics.
Today, his West Palm Beach clinic is home to some of the most groundbreaking medical health and beauty studies that change the way people receive treatment for all aesthetic and medical needs for both women and men. His personal touch and dedication to detail and safety make Estucia the most experienced and safest choice in Palm Beach County for all your Aesthetic needs.
Education, Certifications, and Professional Memberships
· 1974 B.A. Hofstra University, New York
· 1978 M.D. Medical Universidad de Guadalajara
· 1978-1979 Fifth Pathway Program S.U.N.Y School of Medicine at Stony Brook University
· 1980-1984 Residency OB/GYN Long Island Jewish Medical Center an affiliate of Stony Brook University
· 1983-1984 Chief Resident OB/GYN Long Island Jewish Medical Center an affiliate of Stony Brook University
· 1987 Board Certified American Board of OB/GYN
· 1987 Diplomat American Board of OB/GYN
· 1988 Fellow American College OB/GYN
· 2016 Voluntary Recertification
· Recertification American Board of OB/GYN
· Florida State Board of Medicine
· Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology (1987)
· American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (1987)
· Diplomat of American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (1987)
· Fellow of American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (1988)
· Voluntary recertification American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (1996)
· American Health Consultants Foundations of Clinical Research
· Medical Error Prevention and Root Cause Analysis Certification (2006)
· CITI Course in The Protection of Human Research Subjects, Biomedical Investigator Course (2006)
· Advanced Minimally Invasive Gynecology Worldwide/AAGL (2007)
· Voluntary recertification American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology 2016
· Scientific Advisory Board
· Certified Botox and Filler Injector (2011)
· Certified Laser Professional (2011)
Professional association memberships:
- Fellow of American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow of American Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
- Member of American Association of Gynecological Laparoscopists
- Diplomat of American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Member of Palm Beach County Medical Society
- Member of Florida Medical Association
- Member of American Medical Association
- Member of Gynecological Surgery Society
- Member of Society of Laproendoscopic Surgeons
- Member of American Society of Bariatric Physicians
- Member of Association of Clinical Research Professionals
- Member of American Academy of Pharmaceutical Physicians
- Member of the Center for Information and Study on Clinical Research Participation
- Member of Florida Obstetric and Gynecologic Society
- Member of Academy of Pharmaceutical Physicians Investigators
Jamie Ackerman, BA, BBS. CCRP, CCRC
As the son to Dr. Ackerman, Jamie grew up in the medical field. He learned his father’s respect for women’s health and their unique medical needs at a young age.
Jamie is the COO and President of Estucia Weight Loss and Aesthetics.Today, Jamie serves as the backbone to Estucia’s reputation for being one of the most trusted medical spas in Palm Beach, by overseeing the research division and Estucia. He personally investigates each new product or procedure released, and follows them usually from the infancy stage of development to the release into both the public market and our medical spa.
By the time Jamie has welcomed a new product line or service into Estucia, he’s well versed on the details, up to the clinical trial results.
Additionally, Jamie serves as the COO and Senior Vice President of Comprehensive Clinical Trials.
Kimberly Copeland, PA-C
Kimberly Allison Copeland is a national certified physician assistant licensed in the state of Florida. Her current area of interest is in aesthetic medicine and women’s health. She enjoys helping her clients to look and feel better by enhancing their beauty and restoring their most youthful appearance.
She brings 5 years of experience and extensive training as a PA-C in both general medicine and aesthetics. She is an “expert injector” in the field of dermal fillers and Botox / Dysport. Kimberly studied exercise physiology at Florida State University in Tallahassee, Florida and earned a bachelors degree in science.
She later attended Barry University in Miami Shores, where she obtained her masters degree in medical science. She is originally from California, and has lived in a number of states including Hawaii, Virginia, and South Carolina. Florida is now home to her, her husband, and dog Bentley.
In her free time, Kimberly enjoys traveling to new places, fine arts, and spending time with family and friends.
Favorite Medspa Service to Administer:
“I love using cosmetic injectables. There are few things more satisfying than seeing a first-time patient see immediate plumping results with Juvederm or Restylane. They get an undeniable twinkle in their eye when they see the results. That’s a great feeling.”
Paola Sanchez, Aesthetician and Laser Technician
Paola has extensive knowledge in the laser cosmetic and dermatology fields, making her an expert consultant for all skin care needs. Her understanding of how laser hair removal works has inspired her with a passion and mission to keep up with changing technology enables her to offer the most advanced service in the industry.
Today, she performs over 15 hair removal procedures per day on a variety of skin and body types, making her one of the most experienced laser technicians in our local area. She has done over 10000 laser hair procedures.
Favorite Medspa Service to Administer:
“By far my favorite application is the Candela laser hair removal. Women achieve the best laser hair removal results in the industry, and always come back to treat additional areas.”
My experience overall was outstanding. I cannot believe how satisfied I am. The staff is very nice and helpful. Stephanie and Nayra was beyond personable and their willingness to assist makes me want to come back even more! I will be sure to come back and refer others here! I enjoyed my laser hair removal session. Come and check Estucia center out! Thank you Stephanie and Nayra for making me feel comfortable and taking out the time to make sure I was well taken care of!!
Bri LovieNicole Jenkins
I cannot thank Citgem, the PA, enough for all she has done to Beautify me. From HCG diet to fillers, she has been a life changer both mentally and physically. She is knowledgeable and caring in all that she does and is super motivating!! I highly recommend her for any of your beautifying needs!! You rock, Citgem!!!
Debra E Leonard
Jamie and Chidgem are amazing, attentive and knowledgable. Highly recommend!
Lindsey S. Booth
I love Palm Beach Weight Loss and Laser Center! Deff recommend the laser hair removal!
Wonderful people, relaxing atmosphere
Denise Robinson Young
I love the changes to my body after taking the weight loss program at the hCG Diet center. They have the effective tools and resources to hone in on everyone's unique weight loss needs. I recommend hCG Diet for everybody out there who wants to get fit quickly and easily. Especially if you are in the West Palm Beach area.
THEY HAVE HELPED ME LOSE 60lbs in 12 weeks!!!!! I love you Dr. Ronald Ackerman as well as Jamie Ackerman and Stephanie. You guys were there for me through out the entire thing. They even gave me there cell phone number for 24 hour access. With out you I would still be in my house not wanting to leave unless I absolutely had to. The anxiety was so great. YOU ARE ALL THE BEST! This is like THE HCG DIET ON STEROIDS!