A naturally youthful look, for years to come
CALL TO SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION
Experience Beter Orgasms with the P-Shot
The P-Shot (also known as the Priapus Shot Procedure) helps to lengthen, strengthen, and rejuvenate the penis. It also helps to increase sensitivity, creates better orgasms, and straighten the penis. This unique injection is done by injecting PRP (platelet rich plasma into the penis) to use the natural healing factors from your own blood.
BEFORE & AFTER GALLERY
The best way to determine whether Estucia Services are capable of giving you the results you desire is to view results.
|SEE THE BEFORE & AFTER GALLERY|
WHAT DOES THE P-SHOT DO
The P-Shot increases the length and girth of the penis, creates firmer erections, increases the quality of orgasms, increases libido and sex drive, and helps to improve confidence. It also helps to bring back sensation, especially for patients who have had diabetes or prostetechtimys, or for patients experiencing natural aging effects of the penis. For patients who have Peronis disease, or any mild curvature of the penis, it also helps to straighten the penis.
HOW DOES THE P-SHOT WORK
When using Platelet Rich Plasma for the P-Shot, the PRP is injected directly into the penis with an ultrafine small needle. The microneedle is just large enough for the PRP to enter the skin, and enable the body to use its own healing mechagnisms to heal itself and cause tissue regeneration.
PRP is so effective that its often called the “regenreative penis miracle”.
It is important to note that PRP can not fix permanent erectile disfuntion — what it CAN do is aid disfunction that is caused by the aging process.
WHAT IS PLATELET RICH PLASMA (PRP)
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) has two components: Platelets, and Plasma.
Platelets are tiny blood cells that help your body form clots to stop bleeding. The platelets have growth factors and other cytokines that help stimulate the healing of soft tissue and encourage healing.
Plasma is the liquid portion of your blood. It is a protein and salt solution in which red and white blood cells and platelets are held.
Thus, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is plasma that has been activated with calcium chloride to have higher doses of platelets than normal blood
PRP is made from your body’s own blood. First, a vial of blood is drawn. That vial is placed in a centrifuge, where it is spun at a high speed. The spinning process separates the platelets from other blood cells. Then, the extra platelets (which hold the growth factors) are combined with the remaining blood and injected into the area being treated.
The growth factors are activated by adding thombin and calcium chloride.
- Younger men who do not have any sexual disfunction and enjoy a sexual boost
- Younger men who do not have any sexual disfunction and are looking for an increase in penis length or girth
- Middle-aged or Older Men looking for a solution to erectile disfunction without side-effects
- Middle-aged or Older Men who are taking medications for erectile disfunction and are not getting the full results they desire. (Viagra and other medications are not working)
- Post-prostate surgery
- Men who have lost ability for erections after taking propetia or other medications
- Increased sensitivity
- Increase in length 1/2 inch or more (in 70% of men)
- Immediate increase in length 1 inch or more (in 50% of men)
- Immediate increase in girth of 25% (in 75% of men)
- Firmer erections (95%)
- Increased quality of orgasms
- Increased libido, increase in sex drive
- Increased confidence
- Restored sensation in patients who have had prostetechtimy
- Straightens the penis (Improves Peronis Disease)
- Improves the effects of Viagra, Cialis, and other medications
BENEFITS OF THE P-SHOT
- All natural solution
- Lunchtime procedure
- Requires only local anasthetics, if any
- No downtime (lunchtime procedure)
- No history of adverse reactions
- Results last up to 1 year or more
- Proven results
P-SHOT VS OTHER ERECTILE DISFUNCTION SOLUTIONS
Pshots are an all-natural solution for sexual disfunction, whereas Viagra is a medication.
Erectile Disfunction Solutions:
- PRP: An all natural injection of your body’s own platelets helps your body heal at the injection site. No prescription needed. An enhanced healing response.
- Medications: (Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, Tadalafil, Avanafil, Adcirca, Stendra) Non-organic, prescription, oral solutions taken 15 minutes to 2 hours before sex.
- Self-injections: Medications such as Caverject, Edex, Alprostadil, Papaverine, and Phentolamine can be injected directly into the side or base of the penis. These can help achieve or maintain an erection for up to 40 minutes.
- Surgery: Implants are inflatable or bendable rods that are surgically implanted into the erection chambers of the penis. This type of tratment is usually only recommended after exhausting other options first.
First Signs of ED Results:
- PRP: 15 minutes for short-term results, full results in 3 months
- Medications: 1-2 hours
- Self-injections: 5-15 minutes
- Surgery: 4-6 weeks (after healing)
How Long ED Results Last:
- PRP: 1-4 years
- Medications: 1-4 hours
- Self-injections: 30-minutes to 1-hour, or until orgasm
- Surgery: Permanent
ED Success Rates:
- PRP: 65-95%
- Medications: 65%
- Self-injections: 80%
- Surgery: 85%
DOES THE P-SHOT HURT
No! A lot of guys are scarred when they’re about to be injected, but actually feel little to nothing when the needle is injected. There might be a sense of fullness, but no pain. We also use nubing cremes or nerve blocks to eliminate the sensation of the needle.
IS THE P-SHOT SAFE
Absolutely. PRP is formulated from your body’s own blood, and has been proven to be safe by the FDA for a variety of uses including physical injuries, skincare, and hair regrowth.
DOES THE P-SHOT WORK
Absolutely. From a biocellular perspective, Platelet-Rich Plasma works 75-95% of the time.
A 5-15% increase in length and girth is normal with a P-Shot.
At the same time, its important to have realistic expectations. Those who have permanent erectile disfunction (from surgeries or nerve injuries) might not notice a difference.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR RESULTS TO OCCUR WITH THE P-SHOT
Some patients notice immediate effects, even within the first 15 minutes. Those patients normally then experience a lull in effects, until the PRP works its magic on your penis. Then, the full effects of PRP treatments can be seen over 3-6 months.
HOW MANY P-SHOT SESSIONS ARE NEEDED TO SEE RESULTS
About 75% of patients will see immediate results, even sometimes within 10-15 minutes. One procedure is needed, but because PRP is an all natural solution, it is safe to be retreated in 6-9 months for an additional boost.
CAN WOMEN HAVE THE P-SHOT
A very similar procedure called the O-Shot is available for women suffering from decreased sexual appetite, decreased sensitivity to the clitorus or g-spot, or women suffering from incontinence due to childbirth or aging.
WHERE ELSE CAN PRP BE INJECTED
Platelet Rich Plasma can also be injected to the hairline to help regrow a weakened hair follicules and create fuller, thicker hair for both men and women.
PRP can be injected into the lips to create fuller, natrually plump lips.
PRP can be injected into the skin to bring a youthful glow to the skin and decrease the signs of aging and sun damage.
SOUTH FLORIDA P-SHOT SPECIALIST
Dr.Ackerman’s long-time expertise in health, weight loss, and aesthetics, and his eye for precision makes Estucia of Palm Beach amongst the best P-Shot specialists in South Florida. With over 14 years in the industry we have treated hundreds of patients with PRP and other aesthetic procedures.
Before being treated, our practitioners will work with you to establish a treatment plan, ensuring that each step taken has an exact purpose to acheive your aesthetic and weight loss goals. We will go over all of your options to ensure that you are getting the best, most efficient and effective treatments possible. In the world of aesthetics, our practitioners at Estucia of Palm Beach set the standard.
PREPARING FOR YOUR P-SHOT PROCEDURE
You will be asked to avoid the following medications and herbs which may increase bleeding, and may cause bruising for at least two weeks prior to your P-Shot Treatment:
- Any NSAIDs (such as Ibuprofen, Aleve®, Motrin®, Advil®, or Aspirin®)
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Fish Oil, and St. John’s Wort, high doses of Vitamin E, and Alcohol.
A PRP procedure is relatively simple. We begin by topically numbing the area being treated. We then draw blood, and allow the PRP to separate from the rest of the blood in the centifuge.
Then, we inject the PRP into the areas being treated.
You will be fully awake and speaking during the procedure. Most patients report feeling zero pain. A slight tingling feeling may remain for a 1-3 hours after the procedure due to the anesthetic.
AFTER RECEIVING A P-SHOT
A brief and mild inflammation, redness, and numbness may be present for a few hours. After your PRP treatment you ay shower and wash your hair as normal. Avoid the use of harsh chemicals for 72 hours.
As with most cosmetic treatments, we recommend that you not exercise directly following treatment as this will raise blood pressure and interfere with the product settling properly.
It’s important to avoid strenuous activities, like working out, for 1-2 weeks following treatment.
Avoid alcohol, any non-prescribed blood thinners or NSAIDs such as Ibuprofen, Aleve, Motrin, Advil, Aspirin, and some herbs like St. John’s Wort, and high doses of vitamin E supplements for one week after treatment.
To learn more about your options for a P Shot please call (561) 682-1325 or schedule a free consulation by clicking here.
At Estucia, with offices conveniently located in Palm Beach County, we are pleased to offer several products to fight visible signs of aging.
Estucia will work closely with you to assess the condition of your skin and listen carefully to your beauty goals, in order to create the safest and most effective treatment plan to rejuvenate and refresh your skin, and bring back your youthful glow.
Serving West Palm Beach, Palm Beach County, Palm Beach Island, Delray Beach, Boca Raton, Wellington, Riviera Beach, The Villages of Palm Beach Lakes, Lake Worth, Green Acres, Lantana and surrounding communities.